MBSIG’s Comp360 training is an important Membership benefit for you, offering a comprehensive system for preventing and managing workplace injuries. Comp360 empowers employers in the MBSIG to take control of workers compensation costs by strengthening safety programs and minimizing your workers compensation losses.
We offer two to four training sessions a year in Massachusetts geared to Executive Directors, CFOs, Injury Coordinators, Safety Coordinators, Managers, Supervisors, Human Resources and Facility Managers. At least two representatives from each member must attend one of these annual workshops.
Past training topics include:
- ALICE Training – Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evaluate
- Wellness and Safety in the Workplace
- Helping Distresses Colleagues
- Understand and Navigate the Landscape of the DOI
- Essential Skills for Supervising and Leading
- From Problem to Productive, A Guide to Coaching
- Managing to Maximize Employee Engagement
Members have access to Comp360 Resources by signing in here.
- Sample Policies
Please contact Darlene Nunes, Member Services, if you require assistance with username and password.
Tel: (781) 939-6803